Excellium Business Limited – Our client is a business software solutions company that specialise in the sales and deployment of enterprise software solutions. We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for young, driven, and committed individuals to join our team.
- You will support the development & execution of key sales growth strategies that expand the company’s customer base and increase the sales of enterprise-grade products & services by reaching businesses andorganisations to grow the revenue of our enterprise market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive the sales of our enterprise offerings to existing customers.
- Identify potential enterprise customers, bring in those leads, and ensure the customers are fully converted.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with customers to ensure client satisfaction, to generate new business for the company, following the closure of an opportunity, and loyalty to ensure continuous renewal of services and referrals.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to achieve sales in identified industries / markets.
- Grow new sales revenue by identifying, qualifying, and converting leads to opportunities and make cold calls when required.
- Continually work towards achieving and over-achieving sales targets.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers, prospects and partner networks that can be leveraged to generate leads, contacts and maintain them in the CRM system.
- Prepare quotations, tenders, sales proposals using standard pricing and observing processes and methodologies.
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals.
- Present configurations and pricing for the enterprise solutions; negotiate the terms, conditions, pricing, and understand the steps to come to a closure.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule, even in periods of change in customer interest.
- Attend industry-related events.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Qualification: Bachelor’s / HND
- Interest in B2B or cloud solution sales will be an advantage.
- Technical experience or technical background will be an added advantage.
- Must be Tech Savvy with the ability to talk tech and use most productivity software.
- Effective relationship building/growing skills, with the ability to deliver results simultaneously in a cross-functional environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute sales strategies.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently & a team player
- Must have a working laptop.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online