CNBC Africa is an African pay television network launched on 1 June 2007. Founded by Rakesh Wahi and Zafar Siddiqi, the network is produced under license from CNBC International and is owned by Africa Business News. It is headquartered in Sandton, Johannesburg.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Managing Director
- The Sales Manager builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- The role entails the planning, development, organization, and management of all aspects of business development including sales and marketing within the region of Nigeria.
- The role is also target-driven, and the Sales Manager will be accountable for achieving his/her target, set out.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Network with potential new clients, customers, television distribution channels, and corporate entities
- Meet revenue targets within operational costs.
- Meet monthly sales targets and ensure that the same is achieved on a consistent basis.
- Manage relationships with clients
- Develop and deliver sales presentations for potential clients regarding the company’s activities and market trends.
- Maintain up-to-date information on company activities and market trends
- Make regular sales calls to potential clients and follow up on leads.
- Prepare quotations and contracts as required
- Maintain all related documentation including quotations, pricing, and configurations. The Sales Manager must liaise with the finance department and advertising department to ensure that all sales contracts are backed up monthly with correlating invoices and post-campaign analysis.
- Provide timely, effective, and efficient services to clients and ensure that all deliverables are provided on time.
- Manage client accounts and ensure that all client services are provided in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide client servicing updates to management and team on a regular basis
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure the collection of receivables. Monthly invoices to be attached to the sales contract – commission will not be paid unless invoices have been sent.
- Assist the finance department, if and when required, regarding the collection of monies due and payable by the client.
- Liaise with the marketing function to ensure that marketing efforts are in line with the requirements of ABN’s clients
- Submit weekly and quarterly reports on sales and marketing to line managers. Weekly reports should itemize meetings undertaken, proposals delivered and sales conducted for the week. It should also contain a weekly sales pipeline that accurately reflects the value of the proposals delivered to clients as well as the accurate reflection of the net cost of concluded sales.
- Assist with ABN’s participation at events and conferences.
- Manage the implementation of policies and strategies related to business development in Nigeria.
- Keep abreast of the latest events and business news in the region.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV together with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.