Posted 2 years ago
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to hire a Sales Manager who will direct and oversee our sales policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Candidate must be familiar with a variety of the IT Products and Services field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity is expected.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to the CMO
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed
- Master’s, Bachelor’s or Professional Degree in Business and Sales or related field.
- Minimum 5 years Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online