At Paykobo.com, we are committed to a set of core values that not only define who we are, but also serve as guideposts to help us become the Company we would like to be: Transparency, Continuous Learning and Commitment. We are focused on two factors that have brought us 17 years of success & excellence: Delivering value all the time and Investing in Paykobers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Provide detailed weekly reporting.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Developing your sales team through training, motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in as a sales manager.
- Experienced in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experienced managing and directing a sales team.
- Experience working in the technology industry as a salesman will be an advantage
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-Suite level
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities and ambiguous environments
- Display proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career.
Our benefits include:
- Stanford SEED Participation
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online