Hazibian International Limited is a future thinking real estate and construction firm, with the sole aim of bringing about realisation of dreams in real estate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Promoter / Marketer
Location: Abraham Adesanya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
A Marketer works with other members of a sales or marketing team to plan, execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign. Their duties and responsibilities often include:
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Promoting better sales.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
N40,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.