Doyenlead Consulting – Our client, a growing nursery and primary school dedicated to laying a firm foundation that makes children physically, mentally, and socially ready to undertake their lifelong learning journey, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Admin / Front Desk Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Front Desk / Administrative Officer should have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a friendly, professional, and efficient first point of contact to all pupils, parents, staff, professionals, and visitors contacting or visiting the school.
- Answer and manage calls.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Tracks and follow up on school club, repair, and maintenance vendors.
- Undertake all administration and organization associated with whole school events open days and events involving external visitors to the school.
- Management and regular update of the admission register and schedule.
- Schedules meetings.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: NCE / HND / B.A / B.Sc from a recognized institution.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years experience in school administration or office setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and prioritizing skills
- Excellent knowledge of office management and basic record-keeping skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- Strong conflict resolution and proactive skills
- Knowledge and awareness of current customer service principles and practices.
- High level of professionalism
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.