Arcturians Consult use mathematical modelling techniques and statistical concepts to determine probability and assess risks, for example, analysing pension scheme liabilities to price commercial insurance analyse statistical data in order to make calculations, for example, accident rates for particular groups of people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Locations: Asaba – Delta and Onitsha – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Qualifications: ND, HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- High School Diploma.
- Should be resident in Asaba/Onitsha
- At least 1 year experience as a Customer Service Manager and Receptionists.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in English.
N85,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.