Perfect Security Services Limited is incorporated in line with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as a limited liability company, licenced by the Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs through the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). We are an indigenous full scale security services organization with our head office in Ikorodu, Lagos State, the nation’s economic capital and branches in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo States and Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
Perfect Security Services Limited provides a wide range of security and other security related services, consultancy, risk management, training services to organizations, institutions and private individual and those in the public sector. It also undertakes supply and installation and maintenance of variety of security equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operative
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- A Security Guard, or Security Officer, is responsible for protecting a person, organization or asset in the case of an incident.
- Their duties include monitoring a specific area, evicting trespassers and writing reports detailing any occurrences during their shift.
- The overall duty of a Security Guard is to protect a company’s property, employees and visitors.
- Patrolling and monitoring activities on the company’s premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure.
- Evicting trespassers and violators and detaining perpetrators while following legal protocols before relevant authorities arrive to take over.
- Controlling the entrance and departure of employees, visitors and vehicles according to protocols.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras to watch out for any disruptions or unlawful activities if provided.
- Providing detailed reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management.
- Using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in a clear and concise manner.
- Minimum of High School Diploma.
- Should have at least a year of work experience.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able write detailed reports.
- Not older than 40 years of age.
The Person (Male / Female):
- Awareness: Noticing unusual behaviours, changes in the building or other discrepancies in their specific area is vital as a Security Guard.
- Physical fitness: Sometimes, Security Guards may need to follow or chase intruders or trespassers from their building or area. Physical fitness is key for good Security Guards.
- Communication: Excellent Security Guards write and share thorough reports of their time on duty with their employers.
- Honesty: Since most Security Guards work autonomously with little direct management or oversight, honesty and trustworthiness are absolutely necessary.
- Autonomy: Security Guards should be motivated to work independently and without constant monitoring or supervision.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SECURITY OPERATIVE” as the subject of the mail.