We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and a high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Clinical Services – Adult ART
Job Code: SACS 005
- The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of quality assurance/ improvement focused technical assistance and serve as subject matter expertise regarding process improvement initiatives across ART/ TB, PMTCT, care & support and formation and management of various models of differentiated care for PLHIV including the linkage of Community ART groups.
- The incumbent will be a key member of the state technical team and will plan, manage and Implement comprehensive ART service packages which include; (Adherence support, to ensure retention in care and treatment, viral load cascade management, TB case detection amongst PLHIV and basic care and support for age Internal Vacancy Announcement groups and subpopulations and support the implementation of the surge strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct technical assistance to health care facilities supported by CIHP in the satellite command will be Responsible for coordinating and managing the technical services essential to the functioning and effective implementation of the Adult, Pediatrics, PMTCT/FP and TB/HIV Treatment programs to achieve the surge targets across facilities in the satellite command.
- Provides technical support in the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities, strategies and policies around HIV prevention with a focus on integrating PMTCT into maternal and child health. Residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a master’s or equivalent in public health or related fields will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR, and others
- Extensive clinical experience in the care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
- Demonstrated experience in the non-profit sector in a program management role
- Strong supervisory and management skills;
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.