Patricia Technologies Limited (RC 1484208) is an e-commerce company that deals with trading giftcards and discounted cards used for millions of in-app purchases in the tech space and mobile apps/devices. It also has a Patricia Gift Store which help users send gifts to over 25 countries, and odd helper, an i n-app purchase platform that help user pay discount prices for application, subscriptions, purchases and downloads.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Backend Engineer
This is a high-impact, high-ownership opportunity for someone wanting to solve a huge societal problem by joining our mission to provide a financial experience for all our users. This is your opportunity to build something that will delight, inspire hope, and help people live and do more with their finances. You will play an active role in shaping the team, product, and company culture.
- Take ownership of the certain products/features from concept to finish
- Leverage and contribute to cross-team technologies
- Iterate quickly and incorporate feedback
- Partner and communicate effectively with stakeholders to deliver the best experience necessary
- Mentor and develop a team of engineers, supporting them and enabling career growth
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 4+ years software development experience in the FinTech, Crypto, or Digital Asset spaces
- Solid understanding of SQL and database schema design.
- Experience scaling distributed message-based or module-as-a-service systems.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently layout and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online