Posted 6 months ago
Flexedge Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this position, you will be responsible to make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and communicating the financial position of the company.
- You will record transactions, compile and analyze data, compute taxes, perform audits and report their findings to management and other entities.
- He or she will monitor financial and operational metrics.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations, assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contribute to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to aid business decision-making.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Maintain documentation for Accounts payable, purchasing, treasury, and conducting internal audits
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Meet processing and reporting deadlines
- Respond to information requests, reviewing financial statements
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS/GAAP
- Assisting the financial controller as needed
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Examine tax policies and handle tax payments and returns
- Meet with clients to discuss confidential accounting issues
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g by assets, liabilities, and expenses)
- Reconcile all relevant accounts and bank statements.
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct month-end and year-end devices
- Prepare documents for audits
- Advise clients on financial issues via email or phone.
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Provide documentation for identified problems and procedures for solving them.
- Providing optimal business solutions to achieve operational and financial goals.
- Appraise and recommend improvements to current business programs.
- Develop business presentations for management and clients as needed.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field. Professional Qualifications such as ICAN, and ACCA is an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years of proven work experience as a financial accountant preparing financial statements and analyzing financial records).
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their