JOB TITLE: Senior Marketing Services Executive (Creative Production)
Ref No: 20000035
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- To produce creative designs that communicate the group’s and bank’s product and corporate messages in line with brand guidelines and policies to ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- To implement, coordinate and manage the Group’s brand quality assurance initiatives as it relates to branches and operations, aligning to global best practices and business goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Custodian of creative standards with responsibility for quality and pace of delivery
- Serve as chief motivator of creativity and driver of integrated ideation with responsibility for inspiring the team to deliver outstanding work at all times at a pace that delights stakeholders.
- Oversee creative production across all spectrums of creative production including animation, live-action video, radio, static, etc
- Has the responsibility to ensure uptick in the department’s internal customer satisfaction survey
- Owner of the Banking Group’s Corporate Identity Guide to ensure brand compliance across all touch points
- Has joint responsibility, with the Head, Brand and Stakeholder Management, to conceptualise integrated communications that deliver best results for stakeholders.
- Error-free print work all the time
- Propose at least one BIG IDEA to each stakeholder per quarter
- Source, maintain and manage an image bank for use by the Group and subsidiaries, advising on image use rights and obligations, expiration timelines and purchase costs and conditions.
- Ensure implementation of branding elements in each branch is in line with specified requirements (as provided by stakeholders), within budget, and to desired quality and brand guidelines
- Ensure creative design and production tools are constantly cutting edge
- Quality assurance of all brand elements
- Minimum Education: Degree / Higher Diploma in Fine and Applied Arts, Architecture, Engineering, Social Science or related discipline will be preferred
- Higher degrees (MBA)/professional Certification will be an added advantage
- 8 years working experience with a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in a leadership role
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
|Job Category||Banking & Insurance|