Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment (STO – PCT) will support in the provision of technical leadership in regard to clinical management of HIV/AIDS strategies and approaches in implementation of programs for the General and Key population.
- S/He will Work with relevant stakeholders to coordinate the design and implementation of facility-based programs in relation to clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including the use of anti-retroviral treatment, TB HIV services integration, PMTCT, KP services, care, and support.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 5 to 6 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022