JOB TITLE: Senior Technician – Electrical
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
Job Ref.: IbesePlantElect001
Department: DCP – Operations
- Carries out maintenance on Electrical plant equipment and monitoring of power generation and consumption.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Cable glanding, connections, termination of transformers and electric motors.
- Monitoring of power consumption and reporting daily.
- Maintenance of switchboard panel, 6.6kv bus panel, NGR panels.
- Illumination work
- Shift operations
- Electrical installation and maintenance work.
- Motor repairs and overhauling.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
Education and Work Experience:
- School Certificate (Preferable WASC/SSCE) + 10 years working experience
- Trade Test II + 8 years experience
- Trade Test I + 5 years experience
- ND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering).
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to handle basic electrical tools and instruments properly.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.