JOB TITLE: Shift Engineer – Power Plant
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
Job Ref.: IbesePlantPowerplant001
Department: DCP – Operations
- To look after the shift operations of assigned area of Power plant efficiently,
- Monitoring & control of Parameters for all the equipments in the assigned area.
- Recording of all the operating parameters and maintaining records of respective area.
- Proper Handling of emergencies in respective assigned area.
- Independently handling the power plant control room operation.
- Independently handling the operation and control of DCS.
- All maintenance sections of Power Plant( Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation)
- Shift in charge of Power plant
- Casual staff of Power plant for house keeping
- Stores for receiving material and AGO.
- Admin. dept.
- Production department to get status of running equipment and gas consumption
- Nigerian Gas Company shift operating staff of Gas metering station for gas supply.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering, Minimum of 5 years Post NYSC experience
- Candidate should have work experience of gas Turbine based Power Plant with good knowledge of operations, trouble shooting and safety aspects
- He should be able to understand the standard operating procedures for various critical operational activities like start up/shut down and handling of emergencies.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.