We are a division of the Shoprite Group; we manage ticket sales and access control at events, concerts, sports events, etc. We also sell bus and flight tickets, as well as travel packages and deals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shoprite Cashier / Storekeeper / Supervisor
Locations: Benin – Edo, Onitsha – Anambra and Asaba – Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Must reside in either Delta, Anambra or Edo state.
N75,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and current Location as the subject of the email.