The Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF), as part of its focus on the advancement of education in Northern Nigeria, provides financial support for 200 eligible undergraduates and Higher National Diploma Students of Northern Nigeria origin in accredited public universities and polytechnics in Nigeria annually through the award of scholarships.
We invite applications for:
Title: Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate and Higher National Diploma Students
- The scholarship award will be made available to each successful candidate for the duration of an academic session. Upon award, it will be renewed subject to a minimum “CGPA equivalent of Second Class Lower Division” for university students and “Upper Credit” for polytechnics students.
- Applications are hereby invited from qualified and successful applicants of Northern States origin who gained admission into 100 level (through JME), 200 level (through Direct Entry) for Degree and HND 1 programme in the 2020 / 2021 academic session and have commenced their studies.
- Only candidates who were admitted into science and technology courses in public universities and polytechnics are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Offer of admission into a full time Degree or HND programme in a public university or polytechnic
- Satisfy the minimum requirement for registration in the institution and the department or faculty as a full time student
- Credit in 5 “O”level papers including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be an indigene of any of the 19 states of Northern Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (Evidence of State of Origin will be required)
- Must not be more than 25 years of age by the date of entry into the university or polytechnic
- Note that meeting these eligibility criteria would not guarantee award of the scholarship which is subject to availability and student’s ranking in the selection exercise. Any falsification of information at any stage will result in withdrawal of the scholarship.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send all Application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org