Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity.
We Provide the following services: Power generation services like: Solar grid and Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation, and also to protect our environment’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SLA Coordinator – Commercial
- Accountable for maintaining an accurate and up to date list of all SLA Contracts, Customers, Sites & Equipment within the Service Software.
- Accountable to verify E-Job Completion Certificates (JCCs) and collecting physical JCCs from PM Visits and SLA Service Calls.
- Responsible for a database of all PM JCC reports within Service Software whilst ensuring, and monitoring, all PMs completed as scheduled.
- Collect reports from coordinators/Service Software.
- Responsible to ensure any equipment added or removed from the SLA agreement is correctly updated within the SLA database.
- Assist in obtaining necessary approvals for PM access and schedule sites with regional coordinators.
- Liaise with Service Sales on the submission of new SLA costing, quotation proposals, renewal, and equipment of location addendums.
- Assist with the follow-up on agreements, renewals, SLA, and Service payments
- Understanding the various elements of each SLA agreement and RPE’s Exposure to any Penalties or charges.
- Accountable for ensuring that all SLA JCCs are submitted in a timely ‘manner to Finance for invoicing on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.