The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and define the scope, resource, activity, and sequences of all software projects.
- Turn the desires of the company into technical requirements that the software development team understands.
- Develop schedules, budgets and estimate time and costs.
- Set out the project boundaries and scope for projects, delegate different activities, and ensure their timely completion.
- Create and execute the plan of action and ensure that it is properly monitored and enforced along the way.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks and issues, monitor and report Progress.
- Performs a project review with the software development team to document any lessons learned from the software development processes.
- Oversees software testing, delivery, and formal acceptance by the applicable end user.
- Understand needs by fully comprehending the project’s objectives, end result, satisfactory time frame, budget, and required resources.
- Properly time all the activities for the completion of projects and prepare for any delays in any of the activities.
- Serve as a Liaison and as a source of consistency throughout a project between the Software team and other departments, fielding questions and providing information for everyone involved.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional teams and management members.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications, and providing solutions to business-related problems with the use of technology.
- Research, analyze and Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reports that highlight relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure resource allocation, results and follows up with all processes with the aim to do things better, faster, and cheaper whenever possible and without sacrificing quality.
- A Bachelor’s Degrees cognitive experience in Software Project Management
- 6 – 8 years of work experience.
- Advanced education, professional certification/membership will be an added advantage
- A background in key programming languages, testing procedures, and the likes
- Good understanding of the role and the requirements
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.