AEM Group of Companies is a training and development firm providing cutting edge training in communication and public relations and coaching for professional or organizational development to improve performance and business results. Because of our training efforts, executives managers and staff are connected more confident, dynamic, eager to serve others and enjoy higher profits.
AEM Group of Companies is incorporated in Kaduna Nigeria. Our staffs are success driven and result oriented individuals who inturn give back to the society in their own quarter. We develop specific employee outsourcing and recruitment solution guaranteed to effect productivity, customer satisfaction and organizational excellence which are specifically directed towards achieving higher profitability. However, our services are best suited for sectors around communications, local, States and Federal parastatals, finance and accounting, Telecommunication companies, NGO’s, IT, Marketing, Transport, Legal and so many more.
In a bid to partner with our clients to take advantage of market opportunities. Overcome business challenges and generate exceptional result, team work, integrity, empathy, professionalism and respect for individuals are the ingredients of our philosophy. We believe that people matter. What we also do matters how we do it matters and that we can individually and collectively make a difference. Therefore partnership engagement, innovation and change management matters to us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sous Chef / Cook
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interested candidate should possess S.S.C.E / G.C.E / N.E.C.O qualification
- Must be a professional with a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Follow recipes and ensuring that ingredients and final product are fresh
- Must be able to prepare Local and intercontinental dishes as well as healthy salads
- Maintain a clean and safe work area including handling the utensils and dishe.
- Must be single between the age of 20 and above
- Must be patient, Godly, Respectiful and well cultured
- Must be ready to resume immediately and live out.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Certifications in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.