Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospital was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Matron in charge
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
- Implementing nursing care plan for patients in designated work station
- Assist medical team in patients’ diagnosis and treatment
- Performing procedures such as admission & discharge, taking histories, monitoring vital signs with necessary follow up,
- wound dressings, administering medication, IV placement, insertions and providing other assistance needed
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patient’s encounters.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies/adherence to quality standards.
- Other duties s assigned
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Nursing care plan and assessment implementation
- Complete and accurate documentation
- Incidence reporting
- Use of SOPS/adherence to quality standards
- Nursing Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in General Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing Diploma.
- Valid nursing practising license
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a related role is desired
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online