AIM Consultants Limited is a privately owned Nigerian company established in Lagos, Nigeria in 1979, and has since grown to become one of the leading integrated Consultancies in the Country. AIM is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Certificate of Incorporation R.C. 30821 and is Certified ISO 9001: 2015. AIM exports Consultancy services to Sub-Sahara Africa and has a work force of over 220 colleagues around Nigeria and at project sites.
AIM is registered with all the regulatory bodies namely: The Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), The Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC), The Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) and The Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The store officer will be responsible for maintaining the supply and demand of inventory, and ensuring that there are adequate stocks available.
- He will also ensure stock delivery confirmations, and manage inventory balances.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and escalate any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly the fragile items
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records.
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant field
- At least 4 years work experience as a Store Officer/ Keeper.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skill
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Good computer skills
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication abilities
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.