Perfect Security Services Limited is incorporated in line with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as a limited liability company, licenced by the Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs through the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
We are an indigenous full scale security services organization with our head office in Ikorodu, Lagos State, the nation’s economic capital and branches in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo States and Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Perfect Security Services Limited provides a wide range of security and other security related services, consultancy, risk management, training services to organizations, institutions and private individual and those in the public sector. It also undertakes supply and installation and maintenance of variety of security equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Storekeeper is responsible for general and department-specific, routine, daily store activities, including processing postings, supplies receipt and distribution, carry out inventories and inventory control activities, and may manage purchase and change orders.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labelling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND or equivalent with 3-5 years work experience.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a warehouse Management, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (excel and word).
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Storekeeper” as the subject of the email.