We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with, and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We need an individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the capacity below:
Job Title: Strategic Information Manager, Evaluation and Surveillance
Job Code: SI005
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and support strengthening of SI systems for data collection, collation, cleaning, analysis and utilization for program monitoring.
- Facilitate processes for systematic follow up of relevant stakeholders on agreed upon system corrections, adjustments and actions, informing and strategizing with the QA and multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide technical support for the implementation of the organization, USG and GON quality evaluation activities including implementation research and outcome evaluation.
- Provide technical support for the implementation of the organization , USG and GON surveillance activities including HIV Mortality, Recency and Case Based Surveillance Initiatives.
- Provide leadership to the team in the development of information sharing platforms with multiple applications to improve coordination and knowledge sharing including the production of analytical summaries: graphs, charts, tables, narratives and appealing visuals, as requested, to fulfill internal and external reporting requirement.
- Lead implementation of project surveys, special studies, including operations research and evaluations.
- Provide technical oversight for the implementation and monitoring of quality improvement plans including use of outcomes of change ideas.
- Manage and lead the development of appropriate quality improvement, research and survey reports as required for systems improvement.
- Provide support in the optimization of systems for tracking workplan implementation and outcomes.
- Coordinate surveillance activities across supported states through clearly documented processes and network of points of contacts.
- Serve as liaison for surveillance and survey activities to GON and other relevant stakeholders.
- Lead collaboration with the CQI team at HQ and states to implement best practices for systems optimization using outcomes of SIMS and PSS.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree Medical, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer science, Business, Public Administration or any related field.
- A minimum 6 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment.
- Experience with DHIS, NDR, NMRS and DATIM reporting.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the National PMM tools. Good Knowledge of MS Word,
- Excel and Access required;Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement, SIMS, Cohort Analysis, and NIGQUAL.
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry; Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team;
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of data including surveillance data. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online