Job Title: Subsea Integrity Pipelines Engineer
Ref Id: 132129BR
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you a talented Subsea Integrity Pipeline Engineer who is passionate about planning and inspection? Do you enjoy analysis of data and providing integrity reports? If so, then this role could be your chance to make a mark in the Subsea industry. You’ll grow within a supportive, global company with an opportunity for growth.
Where you fit in:
- We work as one team and are committed to excellence. We are accountable for our work and above all, we work hard to get the job done. We are passionate about innovation and driving positive change.
What’s the role?
- As a Subsea Integrity Pipeline Engineer, you will drive operations and maintenance of pipeline asset integrity systems to ensure reliability and safe operation in Shell Nigeria offshore asset. We’ll entrust you with pipeline inspection, and monitoring activities.
You’ll be expected to:
- Maintaining and planning Asset Integrity activities in a critical production environment;
- HSSE in an offshore environment;
- Managing competence of contractors;
- Ensuring budgets and plans are sufficiently robust for partner approvals;
- Timely delivery of brown field projects to assure integrity and production availability;
- Coordinates Integrity Analyses based on Intelligent Pig results, CP data, inhibition availability and corrosion monitoring data;
- Perform data analysis and remnant life / maintenance predictions.
What we need from you:
- When it comes to nurturing collaborative stakeholder relations, it’s your excellent people skills that will make the difference.
- We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals who are highly driven, possess a ‘can do’ attitude and a professional with a proven track record of proprietary inspection of databases.
- Someone with strong and proven Interpersonal, communication & Stakeholder Management Skills.
- We’re looking for someone who is skillful at leading through influence. Valuing and openness to listening to stakeholders’ perspectives, maintain composure under pressure while providing clear and decisive leadership.
Beyond that, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- Minimum 2.2 B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or any related Engineering subject;
- 5 – 7 years of experience in subsea asset integrity/maintenance field;
- Experience in brown field projects;
- Experience in engineering, maintenance, logistics, commercial and business planning;
- Experience in Brownfield projects to assure integrity and production availability.