We are an online Grocery & Convenience Delivery shop, delivering FMCGs & daily essentials to customers quickly from our delivery hub in Lekki Phase 1. At this organisation, we pride ourselves on giving customers the best possible service & we are looking to build a team that understands the value of good service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supermarket Administrator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Supermarket Admin to receive & fulfil orders as well as take daily stock & prepare reports for the procurements team.
About this Role
This is a technical role – technical skills are required:
- You will be working as our supermarket admin and would be in charge of managing all inventory conditions & accurate order fulfilment during your shift.
- This role involves accurate data entry into our systems, managing of stock, reporting, etc.
- Ensure orders are fulfilled accurately with no error.
- Ensure stock re-order levels are maintained & stock is always available.
- Ensure items are stored properly to avoid wastage.
- Ensure products are fresh & do not expire.
- Ensure all packaging supplies are in stock to avoid interruptions.
- Ensure accurate reports are sent to the procurements team daily.
- 2 – 5+ years experience in a supermarket admin/ storekeeper role.
- Tech-savvy & analytical
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Experience with data entry
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- High level of honesty & integrity.
Working with us:
- You will be working alongside very experienced & diverse team of professionals across different teams.
- You will be expected to be creative & come up with clever solutions to problems.
- New company – opportunity to grow with us!
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly (negotiable).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Supermarket Admin” as the subject of the email.