Viprone – We offer innovative cleaning systems and solutions using some of the latest hygiene technologies and also cleaning equipment sales in Nigeria. We focus on providing diverse tailor made solutions to facilities and businesses where cleaning is required, with an unrivaled global partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create a weekly or bi-weekly schedule for employees, bearing in mind holidays and times of high volume for the business.
- Monitor and supervise the timely arrival of scheduled employees, with aware of unforeseen challenges such as scheduling .
- Oversee the handling of money and establish accountability by ensuring each register is properly funded with the correct amount of cash and close out each register to ensure all funds are accounted for.
- Establish tasks for employees to ensure a clean workplace, this includes stocking supplies and maintaining clean restrooms and public spaces.
- Ensure company goals and objectives are being met by each employee and provide feedback.
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior.
- Ensure proper approval for customer discounts, returns and exchanges while providing customer satisfaction and positive interaction with the company.
- Oversee and administer tests to ensure employees have a firm understanding of company policy.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.