Rubeth International Christian Academy is a 21st-century educational service provider. Our vision is to raise excellent, godly and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potential in life and become lifelong learners.
Rubeth International Christian Academy comprises of Nursery, Primary and Secondary. It adheres to the tenets of safeguarding and child protection and will, therefore, investigate all claims made during the interview process and obtain references accordingly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking applications from suitable qualified Teachers to teach in the following areas below:
- Nursery One
- Nursery Two
- Nursery Three
- Basic One
- Basic Two
- Basic Three
- Basic Four
- Basic Five
- English Language
- Further Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Data Processing
- Agricultural Science
- Civic Education
- Business Studies
- Social Studies
- Basic Science
- A graduate with B.Ed or any other educational qualification (and must have done PGDE) with a minimum of 2 – 5 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be an Excellent Classroom manager
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be confident and possess a strong affinity for team work with a large staff strength.
- Must also be able to be a leader with a vision.
- Must be resident within Aba, Abia State.
- Excellent human relationship.
- Ability to manage an academic and non-academic staff of the highest standard.
- Ability to manage Boarding School and Day Students.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.