Job Title: Team Lead, Application Development
Ref No: 2000000V
Job: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Assistant Manager
Grade Range – To: Manager
- To create the detailed IT solution/ service design, based on the functional specifications, to meet quality & performance requirements & technical constraints
- To define what is the service effect , how will it be delivered and how will it be consumed by users
- To build, configure and/or customise technical solution, based on the functional and technical specifications, to meet quality & performance requirements
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions on .NET Platform
- Deep knowledge of SQL database programming language, both MSSQL and Oracle including SQL Language and PL/SQL
- .NET Development framework – .NET Full Framework and .NET Core
- .NET web development frameworks such as ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core
- Programming language mastery at an advanced level for C#, VB.NET and Java
- Detail knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices and Implementation.
- Deep knowledge of building integration services using ASP.NET WEB API and WCF
- Good knowledge of Messaging Systems using Queues and Service Bus
- Good knowledge of DevOps and tooling.
- Advanced knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Systems using source control such as TFS, Subversion, etc.
- Good working knowledge of front end web frameworks of at least of AngularJS, Knockout, ReactJs, Vue etc
- Experience in Mobile application development using frameworks such as Xamarin, Ionic, PhoneGap.