Jotna Group is a leading Beverage Manufacturing and related Packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, the La Casera Company Plc. (A leading Beverage Manufacturing company in Nigeria), Prima Corporation Limited (Largest Manufacturers of Preforms & Closures in West Africa), Engee PET Manufacturing Nigeria Limited (Manufacturers of food-grade PET Resins with a world-class plant, located in Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria). These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limited is a shared service organisation that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Human Resource Operations / Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Coordinator
Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Group Human Resources Manager
- The Team Lead, HR Operations will ensure consistency of HR transactions across the business by providing exceptional operational and transactional activities to line managers and employees.
- He/She will also manage staff database and ensure data accuracy in all HR platforms and database
- Direct the provision of HR operations and administration related consultative assistance, guidance and support to HR business partners and employees across the group.
- Engaging with the team, colleagues and customers to deliver at pace.
- Ensure HR data are managed in a timely and effective manner in accordance with regulatory and internal requirement.
- Liaise Payroll administrator for employee compensation and Benefit updates.
- Manage the joiners and exit process.
- This role is accountable for the management of the HR policies and procedures for the subsidiaries.
- Working with functional teams, establishes processes governing the optimal use of HR Information Systems for the purpose of Report, Reconciliation and Audit.
- Reviews and manages standard principles and policy of the use of HRIS between Jotna and users in the various subsidiaries in Nigeria.
- Monitors and regularly reports data to senior leadership to demonstrate the effectiveness and contribution to the organisation through the use of HR Information Systems (Reports for HODs and other departments for reconciliation and audit purposes).
- Effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines that might spring up in the course of the year.
- Ensure that the HR Operations team, structures, processes and systems are aligned to deliver key objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all HR Operations costs are aligned to and do not exceed the approved annual operating plan/budget.
- Ensure adherence to approved budget (Numbers and Employment Cost).
Operational Service and Excellence:
- Lead HR Operations services: on-boarding, off boarding, employee and HR life cycle changes, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of all services.
- Ensure all employee benefits are administered efficiently and in accordance with the relevant policies.
- Coordinate with functional partners (HR Projects) and third-party suppliers to deliver on local benefits.
- In partnership with the Payroll Manager, ensure that payroll is processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain document management/retention standards and practices, inclusive of personnel files as per Jotna Group policies and country legislation.
- Create a continuous improvement service culture, proactively identifying processes for improvement and driving change with a view to responding to business requirements and supporting business growth. Work closely with functional teams to implement effective solutions.
- Monitor operational performance metrics, identify and act on any trends or problems to maintain and improve performance levels for assigned process.
Compliance and Controllership:
- Ensure compliance to all internal and local legislative requirements.
- Drive compliance within processes and ensure process controls are in place as appropriate.
People Management and Development:
- Champion training and induction for new HR Ops team members and role changes, identify training needs, develop training plans and coordinate training and induction activities.
- Ensure that all team members understand their roles and responsibilities and their performance managed accordingly.
- Ensure that customer requirements are delivered within the agreed SLAs and timelines.
- Manage the relationship between Jotna HR and 3rd party suppliers/vendors to ensure excellent service delivery to all customers.
- Maintain knowledge of operating environment and liaise with key stakeholders (HR Managers, and Business Leaders) to keep abreast of business activities/needs in an effort to identify opportunities to support business needs.
- Develop strong working relationship with the HR community, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements and service issues including follow up on complaints.
- Measure customer satisfaction, develop action plan to mitigate any operational risks or to resolve escalated issues.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Human Resources|