Suite Horizon is a Software Solution Company providing Solutions and Services to all aspects and sectors of business such as: Accounting & Financial, Application Development, Business Intelligence, Calendar & Scheduling, Collaboration, Content Management, Customer Service & Support, Data Management, Design, Drafting & Publishing, DMS, E-Commerce & Retail, Education & Training Solutions, Email & Messaging, ERP, Facilities Management, Games & Multimedia, General Office Software, Home applications, Human Resources, Internet Applications, Internet Services, IT Management, Knowledge Management, Legal Solutions, Mobile Solutions, Network & Security, Operations Solutions, Process Management, Procurement & Purchasing, Productivity, Sales & Marketing, SaaS, Transportation & Logistics, 3D & others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader / Business Manager
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, materials, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
Requirements and Skills
- OND / HND / BSc / BA in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a Team leader/business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates must submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.