The Outsource Company is a 100 % privately held Nigerian company offering BPO/ITES (Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled Services), from its state of art 350+ seat (additional 1000 seat also in plan) call center facility in Abuja, Nigeria. Our world class facility offers end-to-end voice and non-voice BPO services globally. We are a premier company, managing complex transaction processing operations and offering end-to-end solutions. We combine our BPO expertise with research, analytics, risk advisory and process consulting services to deliver a broad suite of offerings to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
- A C-Level executive is looking to hire a technical assistant to provide him support with the leadership consulting (strategy session facilitation, performance coaching, open training) and early stage investing activities he does privately.
- The role will perform a broad range of administrative and executive support duties with the prior-mentioned activities.
- The two most important requirements for the role is the understanding of the difference between outcomes and activities and the possession of a strong execution mindset.
- Helping to develop the agenda for leadership speaking sessions and workshops in a manner that ensures the delivery of desired outcomes
- Finding and setting up (when necessary)optimal locations for holding the sessions and workshops.
- Ensuring that all workshop and event materials and tools are ready and put together for participants.
- Ensuring that scheduling of sessions for clients are done in a timely and extremely professional manner.
- Carrying out research required for writing high quality business articles designed to position the author as a subject matter expert.
- Ensuring that written articles are released according to planned schedule and are socialised to ensure maximum readership.
- Overseeing all aspects of the process of writing business books from finding and managing ghost-writers to ensuring publication.
- Ensuring business videos are recorded according to the quality and schedule required, and ensure they are published as planned.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.