JOB TITLE: Technician – Instrumentation
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
Job Ref.: IbesePlantInstrument002
Department: DCP – Operations
- Carries out maintenance on Instrumentation plant equipment and ensuring working of instruments.
- Working in shift duties for smooth running of plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of instruments in various sections of the plant.
- Calibration of instruments.
- Trouble shooting of instrumentation circuit during breakdown / stoppages.
- Shift operations
- Instrumentation installation and maintenance work.
- Other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Assistance to compliance with ISO and other Standards.
Education and Work Experience:
- School Cert (Preferable WASC/SSCE) + 10 Years’ Working Experience
- Trade Test II + 8 years’ experience
- Trade Test I + 5 years’ experience
- ND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to handle basic electrical tools and instruments properly.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.