Just Consult and Concept is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tour Operator
Locations: Ekiti, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
- Resolve any problems with itineraries, service, or accommodations.
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the tour.
- Informing customers about the itinerary for each tour.
- Planning itineraries in accordance with weather forecasts and the length of each tour.
- Scheduling visits and purchasing tickets to museums, galleries, protected parks, and other attractions ahead of time, if required.
- Planning alternate activities in the event that cancellations, closures, or weather prohibit you from attending scheduled events.
- Gathering and maintaining the requisite equipment for each tour.
- Familiarizing you with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
- Ensure all tours run smoothly for individual members of the group
- Familiarizing customers with each region or establishment.
- Arrange for tour or expedition details such as accommodations, transportation, equipment, and the availability of medical personnel.
- Evaluate services received on the tour, and report findings to tour organizers.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Verify amounts and quality of equipment prior to expeditions or tours.
- Maintain financial or account records.
- Attend to special needs of tour participants.
- Give advice on sightseeing and shopping.
- Administer first aid to injured group participants.
- Instruct novices in climbing techniques, mountaineering, and wilderness survival, and demonstrate use of hunting, fishing, and climbing equipment.
- Demonstrate activity techniques or equipment use.
- Explain regulations, policies, or procedures
- HND / B.Sc degree in Travel, Tourism and/or hospitality
- At least 4 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of tourist attractions within the south-west region of the Country
- Demonstrable experience as a tour operator or any similar role.
- Willing to travel at any time
- Ability to coordinate tour activities within the south-west region of Nigeria.
- Formal training in Events Coordination is ideal.
- Security-conscious and highly professional.
- Comfortable managing high-budget tours.
- Having public relations skills.
- Polished logistical and problem-solving methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to alleviate the taxing emotions engendered by touring.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.