Silicon Global Resources is into importation and exportation of agricultural products,solid minerals and human resource management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Manager / Office Assistant
Location: Asaba, Benin & Onitsha candidate(s) are more at advantage, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintainingand restoring health of resident patients
- Acting as a main point of contact between residents and their families
- Addressing and preventing concerns from family members
- Assists in developing, implementing and making adjustments to patient care plans as needed
- Supervises, counsels, and provides discipline when necessary, to nurse staff to ensure the highest quality care possible
- Ensures their unit meets federal and state regulatory standards, as well as company policies and procedures
- Collaborates with the Director of Nursing, Nurse Practitioners and Physicians to plan and maintain resident care
- Completes admission and discharge assessments
- Oversees and audits changes made to care plans
- Delivers hands-on care and medicine distribution as needed
- Audits and completes charting, evaluations, medical forms, and other administrative tasks
- Identifies procedural problems and works with the Director of Nursing to resolve issues
- Evaluates, prioritizes and meets the care needs of each resident
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / FSLC / BSc / GCE / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N95,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.